Frequently asked questions
How to Order
What can I order
I am interested in adding balloons to my event but I am not sure what is possible
The possibilties of what we can do with balloons is endless. We are only limited by our imagination.
1. Go to our Portfolio and select the category that match your theme or event. We have a wide variety of images in most categories.
2. Remember to look at more than one category - sometimes you find inspiration in the most unlikely areas :)
3. Fill in our DECOR REQUEST form and give us as much information about your event as possible. We will respond with a mail with ideas. We might give you a call to get more information.
4. Feel free to send us a mail or give us a call and request some ideas. Remember the more information we have regarding your event the better we can serve you.
I have seen something I like on Pinterest. Can you replicate the design for me?
In general terms the answer would be yes.
2. It is wise to remember that an image is just a capture of a fraction of a moment. Looks can be deceiving. For example: you might not be able to see how a particular design has been installed and that it might not be practical for your particular use.
You can rest assure however that you can rely on us for honest and professional advise.
3. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and in many situations it is simply the most practical solution. While it might not be practical to try and redesign the wheel, it might be worth considering the fact that balloon decor is also and artform. Every designer would like the opportunity to create something in their own personal style. We would like to encourage you to give us the opportunity to suggest something original and specially made for you!
I recently received a quote and was shocked at the high price. A balloon is just a balloon. Why is it so expensive?
It has been our experience that many people think of a balloon a cheap product. In our view it is important to consider the following before reviewing the cost.
rent / vehicle / insurance / running costs & maintenance / phones / branding & marketing / stock purchases / staff / website & internet / training / appearance and more